Centre for Evaluation and Analysis of Public Policies is a research unit functioning within the Jagiellonian University structures.
We conduct scientific research in the fields of evaluation and public policy analysis, educational system, labour market and knowledge-based economy. We also offer tuition and consulting primarily to administrative, scientific and business institutions. Academically, CEAPP overlaps with the Department of the Sociology of Economy, Education and Research Methods. Additionally, it cooperates with external experts.
CEAPP's mission is to:
1. Conduct scientific research on key societal problems.
2. Provide support and expert knowledge in the areas of analysing, designing and implementing public policies.
3. Popularise highest standards in research methodology.
- Conducting research.
- Consulting and organising training workshops for public administration, business, academia and 3rd sector organisations.
- Personal scientific development of organisations participants.
- Enlarging the network of cooperating entities and external experts.
- Cooperating with other scientific and/or research institutions from Poland and organizations from abroad.
- Introducing the results of conducted research into public debate and scientific discourse.
Topics we specialise in:
- Labour market,
- Human capital,
- Knowledge-based economy,
- Active ageing,
- Public policy analysis,
- Epidemiology and public health,
- Research methods and statistics,
- Social exclusion.